Using the menu items at the top of the map, please provide your recommendations for the following:
- Where you would like to see Bikeways.
- Where you would like to see Bike Parking.
- Where you would like to see improved Pedestrian Crossings.
- Where you would like to see improved Sidewalks
By clicking on an existing line or point already created by another user, you may add your own comments, and agree or disagree if you like.
You can also choose to turn off visibility of all other points and routes, to clean up the map for your own input.
HOW TO USE THE IMAGINE INGLEWOOD INTERACTIVE MAP
- Choose one of the menu options above the map on the left hand side, either Bikeways and Sidewalk Paths, or Bike Parking and Pedestrian Crossing Points.
- Under About & Help > View Options , you can choose to show other users lines and points, or turn them off for a cleaner map to work on.
- You have the option to comment on an existing line or point. Simply mouse over the line or point until the arrow turns into a hand and click on the item for you wish to add your own comment.
- In the upper right of the map a menu will appear (small blue arrow) that allows you to have a Sidewalk or Bikeway line automatically snap to streets and sidewalks that the map alrady knows about. Often this is useful, but it can cause unexpected results when the map thinks a street or sidewalk is inappropriate for your route. This is turned off by default. Use it if you like it, but feel free to turn it back off if it gives you unexpected results.